[ExchangeList] Re: AD and Exchange

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 13:42:29 -0700

Andrew, you have the problem in front of you and you are not addressing it.

You need to stop working on promoting or changing anything until you get the
1058 and 1030 errors corrected. This probably indicates a problem that was
not resolved or worked around before and is now coming back.

I have a client that is suffering this and my next step is to call PSS as I
know it has to do with AD problems stemming from a DC crash last year and
another consultant meddling with things before that.

John T

eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"