RE: AD Field setting...

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:20:33 -0500

Your best bet would be to put up a front end that does the error/format
checking.  Something like a web page or similar.

CSV import is only useful if you plan to create new objects.  It is not used
for modifications.  ADMODIFY, script, LDIF, CLI is used for modifications
(or some third party app).

Al