AD + Exchange 2003 EE - System Error
- From: "Gene Sibbs" <gensib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:13:59 +0200
lsass.exe - System Error : Security Accounts Manager initialization failed because of the following error: Directory Service cannot start. Error Status: 0xc00002e1. Please click OK to shutdown this system and reboot into Directory Services Restore Mode, check the event log for more detailed information.
The above msg is coming from the PDC, and as such I am unable to open emails via Outlook.
How I fix the above-mentioned problem. The Secondary Domain Controller is still functional.
Messenger just got even better - download 7.0 today! http://messenger.msn.co.za?DI=1054&XAPID=2532
Other related posts:
- » AD + Exchange 2003 EE - System Error
- » RE: AD + Exchange 2003 EE - System Error