[ExchangeList] Re: A user not receiving mail from :

  • From: "Todd Lemmiksoo" <tlemmiksoo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:16:18 -0400

The user did not provide me with any NDR for either of the three
domains. I have asked her to see if her customers can provide a current
one.

I have not set Exchange 2003 for SMPT logging. Not sure of disk space
requirement.
IMF is setup to reject blocked messages. And Spamhaus is setup for
connection filtering.

Todd