RE: A thought about OWA

  • From: "A. M. Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:08:21 -0500 (EST)

> No you can't but I believe SendMail has it's own Web Mail add-pn. I am not
> sure if it comes with SendMail or you need a separate download.

sendmail does not come with any web mail plug-in but there are some open
source available such as squirrelmail.  But to answer the original

> > This might not make sense but I was wondering if it is
> > possible for AD users to use OWA as a front-end for a Linux
> > mail server using sendmail?

AD is unique to Windows, and I don't know of a way of integrating Linux or
UNIX into AD.  OWA requires AD as well as Exchange and is therefore unique
to Exchange.

best regards