[ExchangeList] A little off topic, but possibly intersting for Exchange admins

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 15:41:33 -0500

all - sorry if this is a bit off topic for 'Exchange' but we all are
Electronic Communications people, and I am hoping that some of you may
be able to help me out.

I have been forced to find an internal IM solution for our employees and
also a Web based Chat solution for our customers when they visit our
website.  I am hoping to find one solution for both.  Now I know the
popular solutions (MSOC, SameTime, etc..)  but I am looking for other
solutions that some of you may have implemented or used and would
recommend.

We have been trying to get an IM solution in house for a while, and now
that Sales is all hot and heavy for a web based chat solution for
internet customers, I am hoping to get the internal solution on the same
project.  Thanks for your time.

Chris Wall - MCSE + Messaging

Sr. Exchange Administrator

Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>