RE: A little help

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 14:50:37 +0200

If the demotion process does not succeed for any reason, you must
manually delete this metadata from the directory. Use the Ntdsutil.exe
utility to manually remove the NTDS Settings object. For additional
information about how to use Ntdsutil.exe, click the article number
below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

Q216498
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q216498>
Removing Active Directory Data After an Unsuccessful Demotion

  _____