A fun question for a change

  • From: Greg Hermida <ghermida@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:22:29 -0600

Ok Gurus-
We run a NT 4 single domain with a mix of win2k servers.  We have a single
Exchange 5.5 (enterprise) site running on a win2k server.  We would like to
upgrade all servers and migrate to AD.  In your opinion, should we migrate
to 2000 or 2003?  Which is a better version of Exchange, 2000 or 2003?  If
Exchange 2003 is better, will it function fully in a 2000 AD?
thanks,
Greg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-mail message, including any attachments,
confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized retention,
review, printing, copying, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not one of the intended recipients, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail or phone, destroy all copies of the original message and
keep the information contained here confidential.