[ExchangeList] Re: A composite of Multiple User Calendars

  • From: "Exchange" <Exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:22:26 +0100

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------As always there is a
programming solution. You could write a VBA program
that uses a public folder calendar. The program would:

1) delete all entries in the public folder.
2) open each individual's calendar and copy any entries that are
relevant to that day.

The secretary could then have a shortcut to view the public folder
calendar.

If the secretary needs to make any changes then they must remember to
alter the individual's calendar and then re-run the program. [If you put
enough effort into this you could automate that bit as well.]

Obviously whenever account runs the program needs to have write access
to the public folder and read access to the individuals' calendar. I
suggest that access to calendar entries marked as private is not given.

Peter