[ExchangeList] Re: A composite of Multiple User Calendars

  • From: "Nick Parkes" <nick.parkes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 14:48:56 +0100

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------It is technically
possible to... but not out of the box...

I have no experience of the following products. They synchronise
multiple calendars to another 'group' calendar. They have limitations.

http://www.exchangegroupcalendar.com (watch the movie)
Diditbetter - Add2Exchange product

I'm sure there are other products...

I also know (because I've done it) that you can write some Outlook VB to
copy calendar items into another calendar. But it's not easy to get
right as the API is limited.

--Nick

Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:52:58 +0200
From: "David Sierra Fernandez" <SieFerDa@xxxxxxx>

Hi Dan,

I don't know if I understood your question but why don't you use a
public folder of calendar type???? You have one item and assign write
rights to the receptionist and read rights to the managers.

I would do it right this way, unless the receptionists should not see
each other receptionists' calendar.=20