[ExchangeList] Re: A composite of Multiple User Calendars

  • From: "Taylor, Mark" <Mark.Taylor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 14:00:55 +0100

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi Dan,

If the receptionist is using Outlook 2003 she/he can open multiple
calendars next to each other, ie, their calendars will be listed down
the left handside and she/he can hold ctrl and select more than one....

I think it would be the only way really...

Hope this helps.

Mark

Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:52:58 +0200
From: "David Sierra Fernandez" <SieFerDa@xxxxxxx>

Hi Dan,

I don't know if I understood your question but why don't you use a
public folder of calendar type???? You have one item and assign write
rights to the receptionist and read rights to the managers.

I would do it right this way, unless the receptionists should not see
each other receptionists' calendar.=20