[ExchangeList] Re: 88.blacklist.zap - Anyone know where this blacklist is?

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:44:30 -0400

It¹s on the Internet.  It has to be true.

From: "John T (Lists)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:06:28 -0700
To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: 88.blacklist.zap - Anyone know where this
blacklist is?

What do you mean by reliable source? Do you mean a source for information
that you will just take as absolute perfect truth without any thought or
testing? Sorry, I do not know of such a source.

There are however plenty of resources out there that I use frequently in the
pursuit of knowledge on how to accomplish what I am trying to do.

John T
eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"