[ExchangeList] Re: 88.blacklist.zap - Anyone know where this blacklist is?

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:06:28 -0700

What do you mean by reliable source? Do you mean a source for information
that you will just take as absolute perfect truth without any thought or
testing? Sorry, I do not know of such a source.

There are however plenty of resources out there that I use frequently in the
pursuit of knowledge on how to accomplish what I am trying to do.

John T

eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"