[ExchangeList] Re: 70-284 Exam

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:27:12 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Tee, Altho I have seen a lot of not too good reviews on that material, but will see.

Tee Darling <tee.darling77@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sam's Exchange 2003 Unleashed is not a study guide. You need the Microsoft Study Guide 70-284. I used it and I passed the exam the first time.

On 7/11/07, Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Guys,
Looking to take this exam soon. Just wondering if anyone has great ideas on books to read, currently using Sams Exchange 2003 Unleashed. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Need Mail bonding?

always stay connected to friends.