553 error

  • From: "Dee" <deea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 09:25:33 -0700

I believe this is either a problem on the recipient's end, or they have
some way to block unwanted emails that I am not aware of, but I thought I
would check in with the group to see if you have had experience on
cleaning this one up:

Rbryant@xxxxxxxxx on 2/4/2004 9:42 AM
There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server.
<mail.tsta.org #5.5.0 smtp;553 Your computer does not have a hostname, you must