RE: 550 relaying denied madness

  • From: "Hemmings, Rob" <Rob.Hemmings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:26:15 -0000

I had this the other day on E2K after applying MS Security & Critical
Updates to Bridgehead Connector Server...

Try this...

.... on your bridgehead, go into ESM and drill down to
"<Server>/protocols/smtp" and go into properties for "Default SMTP
Virtual Server".... goto "Access" and "Relay", and check "only the list
below", then ensure that all your mailbox servers are listed and allowed
to relay through this bridgehead server.....

.... it worked for me... hope it helps you out.

Regards,
Rob.

Hemmings, Rob
Bexley Mail Administrator / Postmaster