RE: 5.5: POP3 won't accept password/logon

  • From: "Stelley, Doug" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:28:02 -0500

How hard would it be to "change" the password to a known one {123456},
then try it? If it's still rejected, and the username is still locked
out after repeated attempts, then it can't be the username (It gets
locked out!). Where to go then? I'd have to think more.... Does it work
elsewhere? Does the user have access elsewhere?

Doug Stelley
Interface Coordinator
Olean General Hospital
(716) 375-7320

Quote of the moment: C:\GRAPHICS\GIF\NAUGHTY\FILTHY\DISGUSTING\WOW!

addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete this
message.