[ExchangeList] Re: 32 bit for schema

  • From: Greg Mulholland <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 23:41:38 -0300

Michael synopsis is spot on . One thing i would add, and he sortof mentioned
it. As it will engage replication across the network, you should verify AD
replication is in a consistent state before hand, but i dont need to say that
right!!?

I had no issues using the 32bit package to update my schema master before we
installed sp1 on our exchange servers.

Greg