[ExchangeList] Re: 32 bit for schema

  • From: "Kamuni, Prabhakar" <Prabhakar.Kamuni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 21:24:07 +0100

The schema Update is just an Update; it should not break anything :-) in
your DC and domain

The Schema Update will allow you to Install Exchange 2007.

Please let me know if you need any more info, I suggest you to go
through the below URL which I gave you in my last Email.

Thanks in advance

Cheers!!!

Prabhu

  Thanks and Regards

PRABHAKAR KAMUNI |  ECG- DTC Project | Tech Lead

Unisys Global Services India  |  135/1 Residency Road  |  Bangalore |
Business Phone +91 4159 4828|Net 759 4828

Mobile: 0091-9945333367

and its attachments from all computers.