RE: ==> 22000 Mails and Outlook Express <==

  • From: "David N. Precht" <discussions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 19:58:27 -0500

Try not to cross post.

See my reply on the MS Exchange list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joupin [mailto:me@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 15:51
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] ==> 22000 Mails and Outlook Express <==

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi everybody

Iv` got an strange problem
it was a mailbox used to be for monitorint users and Now its about 22000
mails in it , server is exchange server 2000,
Problem:
When I try to get those mails with Outlook express after getting about
9000 mails Outlook crashes and gave an error with the number , I
searched Microsoft technet but nothing was in it, I also check Microsoft
Outlook XP but It crashs again with 1500 mails !!! There is an enough
empty space in that machine anlso I `ve test with about 10 diff machine
, win 98 win xp ,win 2k, and the result was same AFTER Downloading 9000
pop mail from exchange 2k CRASH in the Outlook program

So

Any sugession ! or is there any way that I can get them without using of
client . Just took it directly from server to archive em ?

Regards
Joupin
www.joupin.com