==> 22000 Mails and Outlook Express <==

  • From: "Joupin" <me@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 00:21:23 +0330

Hi everybody

Iv` got an strange problem
it was a mailbox used to be for monitorint users and Now its about 22000
mails in it ,
server is exchange server 2000,
Problem:
When I try to get those mails with Outlook express after getting about 9000
mails Outlook crashes and gave an error with the number , I searched
Microsoft technet but nothing was in it, I also check Microsoft Outlook XP
but It crashs again with 1500 mails !!!
There is an enough empty space in that machine anlso I `ve test with about
10 diff machine , win 98 win xp ,win 2k, and the result was same AFTER
Downloading 9000 pop mail from exchange 2k CRASH in the Outlook program

So

Any sugession ! or is there any way that I can get them without using of
client . Just took it directly from server to archive em ?

Regards
Joupin
www.joupin.com