[ExchangeList] Re: 2003-2010 Mailbox Migrations

  • From: Milind Naphade <milind.naphade@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 19:28:16 +0530

Which command are you talking about? ISINTEG? If yes then take a look at this. This command applies to your Exchange 2003 Database..http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301460

For the other command on exchange 2010, I said you have to move your mailbox to Exchange 2010 database first. With Set-MoveRequest you can skip maximum number of bad items. This will at least let you move the mailbox. Later when you have moved the mailbox to 2010 database you can use New-MailboxRepairRequest.

I hope this makes it easy to understand?

Milind Naphade

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 6:58 PM, Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd not seen that command, but how does it fix corrupted items that haven't been copied?

Will give it a go on the next willing guinea pig :)