2003 Holidays

  • From: "John Steed" <assassini90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:54:49 +0000

Hi Mark,

Outlook 2000 provides holiday information only until the end of 2002, Outlook XP until the end of 2005.

To extend the holiday information throughout 2002 you must edit the file outlook.txt (outlook.hol in Outlook XP).

Perhaps your are a lucky man and find an outlook.txt file for other countries than Argentina or Germany. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDSEC44" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] 2003 Holidays
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:33:38 +0100

Does anyone know where I can get the text file and the procedure for
importing the 2003 holidays into Outlook 2000. Outlook 2000 does not have
this info by default.

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Technical Lead

Tel: +44 161 935 7152