RE: 2003 Exchange Server

  • From: "Sureshbabu Inagandla" <i_sureshbabu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 09:33:19 -0800

Auto Reply:
What is the normal Industry standard to set up Auto Reply. I set up for HR ID. If I enable auto reply how to stop if some one uses auto reply program?
thanks,
Suresh

From: "Sureshbabu" <i_sureshbabu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] 2003 Exchange Server
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 16:10:56 -0700

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Auto Reply:
Hi
As per our manager i set up auto reply for the incoming messages for one
email ID. It was working fine. Last week with this auto reply i have so
many emails came to the server back and forth. Now I turn off the auto
reply on the server. I am downloading all email to the pst local drive to
clean up the mail box. Because Still i am in Service pack 1.
After going throught that particular emai it shows that email uses auto
reply program as per " ZMailer reports explained" Please HelP.
BYW- I am running Exchange server 2003 sev Pk1 on windows 2003 server.
Now my question is:
1. How all the companies set up for auto reply. If i need to turn of what
is the best recomendation?

thanks,
Suresh