2003 Exchange Server

  • From: "Sureshbabu" <i_sureshbabu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 16:10:56 -0700

Auto Reply:
Hi
As per our manager i set up auto reply for the incoming messages for one
email ID. It was working fine. Last week with this auto reply i have so
many emails came to the server back and forth. Now I turn off the auto
reply on the server. I am downloading all email to the pst local drive to
clean up the mail box. Because Still i am in Service pack 1.
After going throught that particular emai it shows that email uses auto
reply program as per " ZMailer reports explained" Please HelP.
BYW- I am running Exchange server 2003 sev Pk1 on windows 2003 server.
Now my question is:
1. How all the companies set up for auto reply. If i need to turn of what
is the best recomendation?

thanks,
Suresh