[ExchangeList] 2003 AD Migration w/ Exchange question

  • From: "Rusty Yates" <rusty27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:43:52 -0600

We are looking to migrate our domain from Domain A (2003 Ent) to Domain B (2003 Ent R2).  Currently everything is in Domain A (including Exchange).  I know Microsoft has a Migration tool to migrate users. But I'm sure w/ Exchange involved there will be other takes that I'll need to do.
Are we over thinking this process or is it as easy has just using the Migration tool from Microsoft and then joining the servers and pcs to the new domain.
Thanks, Rusty