[ExchangeList] Re: 2000 - 2007 migration and calendar rights

  • From: James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 18:09:52 -0500

Try:

1. From the Outlook 2007; remove the Outlook anywhere setting then test again. I've noticed even inside the LAN some flaky issues either locally or network cause Outlook to think it's slow connection and will connect via Outlook anywhere and get that windows login prompt

2. How did you do your certs? Did you get a SAN cert as you can run into cert issues as they have multiple services/virtual directories that require certificates and cause cause issues with internal\external naming.

James Chong
Sr. Systems Engineer
Simplexity, LLC.
11130 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300