[ExchangeList] Re: 2000 - 2007 migration and calendar rights

  • From: <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 14:44:53 -0700

I think we've got it narrowed down a little.  After furture interogation of the users we've found that if they have Outlook 2000/2003 they don't have an issue.  If their running Outlook 2007 they have the issue.  They get a normal looking Windows GINA login screen, but it says it's logging into the virtual name of our 2007 cluster, exchmbx.rcrh.org.  They just get an access denied with any credentials they enter.
When I try the same thing I get the same results, except I get an additional popup complaining that the certificate is invalid or name doesn't match.

I think it has something to do with it showing a login screen for our mailbox cluster, but then comes back complaining that the cert for our NLB Client Access servers?  Does that make sense?

Thanks,

George