2 issues

  • From: "Stelley, Douglas" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:34:26 -0400

Hello all;

   2 Questions concerning E2K

1.      Is it possible to prevent mail to a specific account from being
accepted, without sending an NDR? As an example we get alot of mail to a
specific address that doesn't exist. Can I just block/trash mail to this
adx without sending an NDR?
2.      Has anyone experianced where some(not all) mail from listserves
(and only listservs) get "bounced" even what most mail from that
listserve gets through? Example, mail from this listserv (exchangelist)
comes through 90% of the time, the other 10% I get a "bounce" error.
here's a sample bounce error:

                                        Your message did not reach some
or all of the intended recipients.