RE: 2 EXCHANGE SERVERS UNDER ONE PARENT DOMAIN

  • From: "Pelani Malange" <pmalange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Exchange forum'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:30:27 +0200

My parent domain (abc.mw) has an Exchange server running. When I installed
another exchange server on a child domain (xyz.abc.mw),  all I can see the
the first exchange server on the parent DC but not for xyz.abc.mw. The two
servers are on different private networks but using same infrastructure

Now I cannot configure my xyx.abc.mw exchange server for SMTP nor any other
settings. What I am missing here???

Pelani Malange
Data /IT Manager
Wellcome Trust