• From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:53:18 -0500

I forgot what type of gateway you have.  GFI wasn't it?  If so, I don't
honestly know enough about GFI to know if or where the setting exists.
Typically, a mail handler has this ability to queue mail with a time-out
prior to NDR, time-out for retry, number of retries prior to failure, etc.
Check out the GFI docs for information on where that's located.
If you decide to reinstall Exchange on the FE's, be sure to document any
changes you've made etc.