RE: 1 LAST CHECK BEFORE UPGRADE

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:18:21 -0500

Couple of thoughts:

Personally, I'd remove the anti-virus and ensure that everything works well
prior to upgrade.  I prefer to have as little complication as possible.
I'd verify I have the best backup possible.
I wouldn't count on being able to upgrade to non-Enterprise version on the
FE since the upgrade from enterprise to standard is not supported (you'll
have to shuffle them out, rebuild them, and then reinsert if not using the
enterprise to enterprise upgrades).
Have you got your lucky rabbit's foot (I realize it wasn't lucky for the
rabbit, but for you it might be .... ;)

Al

  _____