[etni] we're not bad people

Hi all -

I've just received another batch of cartoon clippings from The New
Yorker (regularly supplied by a friend in the US), and decided to share
one with you. Given that the list does not accept attachments, I will
just have to tell you what's in the picture.

It shows a woman staring with contempt at a sloppy-looking electrician
with an embarrassed facial expression who is trying to fix a
disastrous-looking fuse box. The punch line reads, "*Look, lady, we're
not bad people - we're just really lousy at what we do.*"

I wonder what makes me suspect most of the people on this list may find
it relevant to our local professional context.

Write offlist if you want me to e-mail the picture to you.

Be well and enjoy your vacation -

Lev