[etni] want to get rid of any textbooks/ workbooks?

  • From: Tom Livn <tlivny@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 08:17:38 -0800 (PST)

I am currently working as a tutor for various age groups and hope to soon be a
teacher, so Iâ??m looking to see whatever material I can to familiarize myself
with the curriculum and what type of material is appropriate for the different
age groups/ levels.  Anything related to writing would be particularly
appealing
to me.  I live in Tel Aviv but I could be willing to drop by somewhere else-
obviously not if its just like one book though.
Tom