[etni] trojan horse virus Re: etni Digest V2 #285

  • From: Batya Medad <shilohmuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 06:18:30 -0700 (PDT)

We had a problem a couple of months ago and discovered that Eudora was
seriously infested.  We had been using the free one for years and were
satisfied, but everytime we cleaned the computer and even deleted and
downloaded it again, there were problems.  Finally gave up and use mozilla,
which we like less, but so far, bli eyin haraa.

Batya

 http://shilohmusings.blogspot.com/

http://me-ander.blogspot.com/