[etni] the extra "praying" hour....

  • From: Avi Granit <judiavi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 08:36:56 +0300

To Linda, Judy and any other of you who are also forced to "volunteer" to come
into school earlier for praying time:

According to Ran Erez we are supposed to be able to claim those hours as part
of the "pay-back" hours following the strike.  This is actually written
somewhere within all the blurb of the post-strike agreements.  I just wondered
whether any of you have actually managed to do this?  My principal adamently
refused to accept this.

Judi G.

I also work in a religious school and anyone who teaches the first hour is
expected to come in earlier to pray with the class. We do not get an extra
agora for that! It is considered part of the job. I have never even thought
of being paid for it, but that's a great idea!
Linda Kuras Mizrahi