[etni] teachers from Tichon Hadash Herzilya

  • From: Sandra Yosef-Hassidim <hassidim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, etni.list@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 02:57:07 -0800 (PST)

HelloI received several interesting and helpful responses to my post on
different approaches to homeroom teaching. Thank you so much! I would love to
learn more about the chinuch reform program that is running at Tichon Hadsh in
Herzilya. How has it been received by the students? And how do the teachers
like it? The information given will be handled in discretion. Thank you in
advance!Sandra
From: byk <byk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: More on dispensations

Thanks to Sharon Tzur, who gave me the site of the education hot line
number, I now have the official answer to the question of 9th graders
getting the dispensations that they are allowed.  THE SCHOOL HAS NO
RIGHT NOT TO GRANT THESE DISPENSATIONS.

Should the school refuse to honour the dispensations, the parent can
speak to the mefacahat (sorry, the word has slipped my mind in
English.  Been here too long!), or get back to the hotline, and they
will contact the school.

And the number is... 1800 -222 -003

They answer quite fast.

Jennifer Byk