[etni] returning hours

  • From: "laurie ornstein" <laurenmadeline@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ask_Etni <ask@xxxxxxxx>, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 07:10:29 +0300

Hi All,

  I've been following the thread about teachers not being paid for yard/bus
duty or "spiritual time" with pupils. I fully understand and appreciate
Esther's thoughts and words on her special time praying with her pupils. I
also think that Judi G. and others should turn to the union if they're being
jilted by their schools not recognizing written agreements. I also question
what will be done to compensate teachers next school year when we're not
returning lost hours; am I being overly optimistic that we'll be off the
streets for that long?

Laurie