[etni] responding to the ETNI digest

  • From: "David Lloyd" <david@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:32:28 +0200

Hi all,

For those of you receiving the ETNI digest:

When replying to a single item in the digest, please do not include ALL of
the digest in your reply.

Some of you simply click on reply, write your message, and then send it off
with all of the digest from the previous day included in your reply. I have
been intercepting such messages and editing out all of the excess text. But
no more. I just can't keep up with it all.

So this is to inform you that if you do send a reply to the list with all of
the digest included in that reply, your message will not go through to the
list.

David