[etni] resources request for children who experienced a loss

  • From: Dorit Elvaiah <doritelv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 23:27:10 +0000

Hello teachers!

I'm writing an article for educators who have helped children who

have experienced a loss whether it be a parent, a friend, or a school staff

member. Can you share any book or poem suggestions that you found

comforting to students? I am looking to make a dynamic list for this

article. The resources need to be in English!

Thanks so much,

Dorit Sasson
"Empowering Teachers and Students from all Backgrounds and Ability Levels"
www.DoritSasson.com
www.NewTeacherResourceCenter.com

Dorit Sasson
The Teachers' Diversity Coach