[etni] reply to ad rinsh

"as for talking to pupils     it is often a problem but many schools
have
twenty minute and h alf hour

breaks that can be utilized for talking with pupils

in additon pupils can be asked to remain at the end of the day for
additional help or for

just talking"

This kind of solution sounds fine in  theory  but in  regional schools
kids are bussed home because they come from different areas so we can't
keep then longer than 3.45 which is the end of our school day. As for
long breaks - there is a lunch break but then they go to eat!
Dovrat has NOT given thought to the realities of the school situation -
they simply want to save money(by dismissing as many teachers as
possible)
Yehudit

.