[etni] projects and what's being tested? Re: etni Digest V3 #98

  • From: Batya <shilohmuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 11:22:49 -0700 (PDT)

Considering the amount learned from  10th to 12th grade, especially in the
lower hakbatzot, I can't use the projects they did then for the bagrut.  Now I
have a tenth grade alef group, and their projects can be "upgraded" (added to)
for the bagrut in two years.

And considering how confusing the bagrut has become, when intelligent
experienced English teachers aren't sure of the answers....  I wish we could
just strike.  too bad if we tell our students not to take them, they will
suffer.

Batya

 http://shilohmusings.blogspot.com/

http://me-ander.blogspot.com/