[etni] number of writing tasks for 4 points in the NBA

  • From: "Aliza Levanon" <levad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:51:14 +0200

Dear Shoshana,
Thanks for your answer but I think that we both made a mistake: 4 pointers are
taking modules C D and E. The presentation is in mudule D not in module B as I
have mistakenly stated in my first email. There is still only ONE presentation
task for 4 pointers as appears in the modules' table. There is NO presentation
task in module E. Therefore I would appreciate an answer from anyone who knows,
as to the discrepancy between the tables on pages 2 and 46 in the NBA handbook.
All the best
Aliza Levanon