[etni] not getting grades from the winter bagrut from the MOE

  • From: sara g <saragabai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI list <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 15:11:34 +0300

I was wondering if there are other schools that have not gotten all
the grades of the winter bagrut yet.

our school has not gotten the grades of F and G. We did get all the others.

the kids have seen their grades on the internet, but the official
grades from the MOE have not made it through cyberspace yet. (that was
sarcastic..)
The bagrut people at our school say we just have to wait, and that not
all schools have gotten all the grades. that sounds a little strange
to me, but maybe...

so if you haven't yet gotten all the grades, please tell me, so we
won't feel so alone.

           thanks,
              sara g

--