[etni] looking for teaching positions (messages)

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 16:31:59 +0200

Einat Blum
einatblum@xxxxxxxxxxx
looking for a job
I am an English Teacher and am still looking for a job. Tel- Aviv area. I
have been teaching in Jaffa for three years. I am creative and very patient
with young learners.
Please call me at 056680876 or e-mail me at einatblum@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks einat
==============================

SYLVIE ABARMOVITZ
ILANARCH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ADULT - BAGRUT TEACHING
IS ANY MECHINA COORDINATOR, OR BAGRUT COORDINATOR ACTUALLY READING
ETNI....??????? I AM AN ENGLISH LECTURER WITH 12 YEARS EXPERIENCE LOOKING
FOR WORK IN THE CENTRAL AREA. I HAVE A LOT OF EXPERIENCE WITH UNIVERSITY
MECHINA TEACHING, BUSINESS ENGLISH TEACHING, AND BAGRUT PREPARATION.......
WOULD YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER ?
PLS ANSWER MY EMAIL OR MY PHONE NUMBER : 03-6780255
=================================

Tara Herman
ataraherman@xxxxxxxxx
Creative Teacher for Native English Speakers, Tel-Aviv
I am seeking a full- or part-time English teaching position in Tel-Aviv for
Native Speakers at the elementary school level. I am also available to teach
small groups and private lessons. I have had experience teaching children
and adolescents in New York City and in Tel-Aviv, and hold a B.A. in English
Literature (concentrating in creative writing) from NYU. I am currently
completing my Master's Degree in Applied Linguistics.
Please email ataraherman@xxxxxxxxx or call, 053-278-412.