[etni] looking for teaching positions (messages)

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:35:05 +0200

Pearl Lugassy
pearl_l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
English teacher
Native speaker, highly creative and experienced. Successful Bagrut
experiences. Dedicated. Need job for this school year.
Please call : 058-805664/ 03-7301066

Victoria Rudyakova
sh-victoria@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Looking for English teaching position
I'm a young and experienced ESL teacher with MA and Israeli teaching
certificate. I'm looking for English teaching position in the North of the
country. I have experience in working both with children and adults, trained
to work with weak- and non-readers and children with different learning
disabilities. I'm willing to consider any other interesting position related
to language teaching and translation. I'm very creative, reliable and eager
to work. I speak good Hebrew. I'm also interested in work in private
institutions and tutoring.
Please contact me by telephone 058-934951 or by E-mail address. Thank you.

Annie Kantar Ben-Hillel
anniekantar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
English Teacher (native speaker)
I am a creative, experienced teacher offering private lessons (one-on-one or
in groups) in English speaking, reading, and writing. My credentials include
a Fulbright scholarship, a Bachelors Degree in English (Magna Cum Laude, Phi
Beta Kappa), and a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing. I have extensive
experience teaching all levels, from elementary school through university.

Rozanovsky Larisa
larisar@xxxxxxxxxxxx
English teaching position
I'm looking for a part-time position (10-15 hours) in Gush Dan area /up to
Ashdod/. I have MA and more than 20 years of experience in teaching for
Bagrut, conversational courses and reading comprehension course in T-A
University. I'm flexible, reliable and motivated. I also have good
inter-personal skills. I can submit some recommendation letters.
My E-mail: larisar@xxxxxxxxxxxx
 Phone: 054-783401

Melissa Peller
english@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dynamic English teacher
Does your child need help improving his or her English? Does he or she need
help reaching her full potential?
Then contact Melissa Peller on 02-6535855.

Dikla Weiss
ayshahar@xxxxxxxxx
An English Teacher
I'm a new teacher and I'm looking for a second job of 5-6 weekly hours.
my phone number:09-7922751 056-834364