[etni] Re: just a laugh or two

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shapiroaviva@xxxxxxxxx, ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 11:36:10 +0300

Dear Whoever,

I'm sure you're all used to seeing this on project covers:

                        Project:  Michael Jordan,         Waiter:  Yossi
Levi.

But the young man who took the cake this week:  He had a dispensation for a
walkman, but couldn't figure out how to use it:

the tape kept fast forwarding to the end.  so I gave him a tape recorder
with earphones;  I could see that he was very frustrated.

He finally asked me:  Teacher, i have found the questions to the listening.
But where are the answers?

Barry S