[etni] in response to Laurie/ valid tests

  • From: "Aviva Shapiro" <alshapirose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:15:34 +0300 (Arabic Standard Time)

" She retook the exam, with no further studies between the
tests, and got 100%. I question once more the validity of these new tests.
Ma nish-tanah halailah hazeh? Maybe we'll get some new answers!?????
LaurieOrnstein"

To Laurie and all others.. this happened with many of my students.  They
retook the exam (from last year - module E and G and improved their scores
by up to 40 points without any studying.. This included a boy who went from
37 on module G of the first summer 2004 exam ro 92 on rhe winter 2005 exam
wirhout  srudying this year. .

Validity of the tests.??. It should be clear.. Unfortunately people in high
places like to turn a blind eye to the truth..

May this Passover holiday bring freedom of the mind and heart to all English
teachers and their families..Chag Samach.
Aviva Shapiro