[etni] Re: extra hours on the day of bagrut

  • From: "Sigalit Arditi" <sigardit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 12:42:02 +0200

During most of the cancelled hours, many teachers are asked to
substitute for other teachers who are absent. Even if teachers are not
asked to substitute for others, they still have to come to school and
stay there.=20

Sigalit=20

___

Hi Everyone,
         Though it's true that we don't get paid extra for work on the
day of the bagrut exam or for marking "matkonot", we are also not docked
pay for the many cancelled lessons when our students are off for the day
because it's the day before another bagrut or they're taking a matkonet
in another subject. I think it all evens out in the end. That is not to
say that our miniscule hourly rate is reasonable, but I think we are
paid for all of the hours we teach including the extra hours around
bagrut time.
              Mitzi