[etni] Re: dictionaries

  • From: sarag <sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ybmedad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:58:38 +0200

I think there is a problem with the cost. Dictionaries are expensive. How
can we ask the parents to buy one for 8th-9th grade, another for high
school? And what about the 3 pointers now, they need one for the "A",
another one for B and C . (And even though our school has "hashalat sfarim",
they don't get dictionaries from the school and have to buy them.)
        sara
sara g in israel
sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx